Robyn Pester Physical Therapy was started in 1998 in Eugene, OR by Robyn Pester MS, PT, ATC, CSCS. Robyn’s desire was and has been to provide a positive one-on-one setting to help enhance health, fitness, performance and recovery from sport and orthopedic injuries. She has extensive knowledge in biomechanics, anatomy, running mechanics, golf fitness, motor control and rehab of athletic injuries. Based on your personal goals, Robyn will work with you to create an individualized plan to support and successfully get you back to your active lifestyle.
Alina Duran | Olympic Trials Hammer Thrower
Muna Lee | Olympic Sprinter 100M, 200M
Stacy Dragila | PV Gold Medalist
Robyn's Training & Certifications:
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Master's Degree in Sports Medicine
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Titleist Performance Institute for Golfers
- Certified Graston Technique
- Certified Fascial Abrasion Technique
- Over 30 Years of Experience
Rest Assured that Robyn Can Help You Achieve Your Personal Goals.